skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sheila Marie
Friday, July 3, 2009
10 things you didn't know about ...
Turkish Delights
They are very powdery
They come in many different flavors
They are very mushy and gooey
Sometimes..
Other times there kind of hard
They really are Turkish
and turkish made!
They come in all sizes
You can never have to many
Yummmmmy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
sheilamarie
My name is Sheila and I just graduated high school! I turned 18 in March and I am going to Manchester College in the fall. I love my friends and family and miss them alot. I started this blog so they can read up on my life while I am here in Sweden!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(10)
The night before last we had a camp out at Lynnies...
Well, it has been like 2 weeks since I have writte...
10 things I am missing
Day 29
Day 27 and 28
Day 26
...
10 things you didn't know about ...
Day 24,25
Days 22 and 23
►
June
(32)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment