The last day is finally here and is almost over. I woke up thinking '' WOAH a month already!!'' and I am going to bed thinking ''woah where did the time go''. I just cannot figure out where the entire month went! It's insane!
This morning Sofia and I got up and went into the city. I spent all my money and was only a little satisfied with what I got for everyone. It was so tough trying to find stuff because absolutely nothing said SWEDEN on it. I wanted to get you guys something that was kind of like you know... a souvenier.... Before we hopped on the bus we got some lunch. Sofia got her favorite: pasta och kryddig köttfärssås from the pasta huset. I know... sounds foreign. I on the other hand got another one of those delicious hotdogs! They are so good lol. When we got back home we chilled out for about 2 hours and then went back to the city and met Caroline and Amanda. The Taris couldn't meet us tonight because they had something else to do and it really made me sad! I love those Isabell ,Amanda, and Matilda! When we found Amanda and Caroline we went and bought our movie tickeys. Then we walked around a while because Amanda wanted Japanese food and Sofia and I raided the music store. lol I walked away with 2 guitar magazines that said Jackson :) We went back to the movies and settled into our 3rd row purple chair and watched Transformers 2! It was AWESOME! I think there was alot more action in the second movie than there was in the first. I really loved it though! Those are some great movies. TearTear my last swedish movie :(
I am really going to miss Sofia, Helena, Brigitta, and Ove. They have been my home for the last 4 weeks. Ifeel like I am like being parted with a twin or something. Even though Sofia and I fought ALL the TIME!... sigh...
Anyways enough about missing Sweden... I miss America!!!!
Love Sheila
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment