Hey! Happy fourth of July! I am pretty sad that no one shares the excitement with me here! This morning we ran to the city and got my money from the Western Union. I had to call mom because I accidently wrote the number down wrong...woops! After I finally achieved getting my moula, we went to Max's and got some lunch! Last time I was there I got this cheese burger only it had like mayonaisse and no mustard and ketchup and all this junk so this time I went for the chicken nuggets! After we ordered the food we came back here and ate and then Sof and I went down to the ocean and it was packed! We walked a little down the beach and for these rocks and we started stepping on these stones out over the water and finally we got to this super big rock. Like so big that we both could put our towel down and lay there and tan and still have space to have a party. That big of a rock! It was so relaxing! We were like inches from the water and there was no one around us because everyone else was on the beach and we were over the water... It was the coolest place ever and if I lived here I would go out there every single day and read a book.
This morning, Sofia and I decided that it was in our best interests not to go to the Amusement park. Since I don't have a lot of money and Helena isn't going to go it would just be better if we didnt and hey.. I am planning on going to Indiana Beach again this year any way -hahaha-
Not that Indiana is any comparison to Liseberg or anything.
Tonight Sofia and I are going to finish watching Roswell since Ove will probably go to bed around 8 and Helena will be at work. We have 4 episodes left I believe and I cannot wait to see Liz beat the crap out of Tess! Wooooo hoo!
Wow so I have been calculating and I only have 3 full days left here in paradise and I am starting to get kind of nervous. On the way to Sweden, I sent my bags through from Fort Wayne and didnt have to get them until I got Gothenburg. On the way home I have to send them through at Gothenburg and then pick them up in Detroit and then check them through again to go to Fort Wayne and I am so afraid that I am going to like not be able to get all my bags and then go through check in again and then get to my terminal in the Detroit Airport you know...It is a pretty big place. Hopefully that won't happen though :)
Welp I think I will be going now. I think the chicken is done and its time to eat! Gosh I am so sad :( I want to see some fireworks. DAD! You better have bought extras for next saturday! :) Have fun family and friends! Love you all!! Light a sparkler for me :D and maybe a few bottle rockets! aghhhhhh
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment