Well, it has been like 2 weeks since I have written on here and let me tell you... what an exciting 2 weeks!
I will start off by saying the plane ride home was great! My little tv screen worked and I watched Inkheart and a few other movies and I listened to music that I could have only listened to in aforeign country the entire way home! The food was super gross, but my travel buddy was pretty cool :) lol No Sofia, it wasn't a hot guy who I was to exhausted to flirt with....gosh! :) When I got off the plane I hugged my parents and we went to Wendys.lol They don't have that in Sweden :) Then I went home to a clean bedroom and jumped on my perfectly made bed and crashed! :) On Saturday Lyn,Nathan,Jakyl, and LuLu came over and I finally got to meet Emma :) Thatwas pretty awesome She is just as adorable in person as she is in pictures :) We swam and fireworked and hung out and stuff. Then on Monday I left for la Church-o Camp-o. It was pretty fun stuff and I made a buncha new friends.. and now I am home again and I will be for quite awhile.
I am really missing Sweden though. Yesterday Lyn came over and she gave me a Mountain Dew and I took a sip and thought of Sosso :( I wore one of the shirts I wore in sweden a few days ago and found a Moses or Malte hair :( and I was going though my cell phone and found Sofia's cell phone number, Sofias host moms cell phone, sofias house... all these sofia numbers that I knew I couldnt call :( It sucks. It feels like I have been seperated from my twin sister indefinately. Sighhh Its painful.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment