Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 24,25

Hey! Sorry I didn't get online at all yesterday. I got up around 11 and then Sofia and I hung out and watched Roswell until around 330 and then we packed up and jumped on the bus. We rode for like over an hour from Hylte to Halmstad and it was the most terrible-est hour of my life. lol I hated it. It was hot and I didn't feel well and it was just ugh!When we got here we decided to start by playing some cards. So we sat down and soon found out that Moses and Malte ate like 7 diamonds so we made cards with paper and played until Brigitta and Helena came home! They brought home japanese lol and im loving the rice and taryaki chicken stuff! After we ate Amanda came over and we rode bikes down to the super market to buy some new cards and snacks and then we came back here and played cards and popped in Moulin Rouge. Then we walked the dogs and walked with Amanda down to the bus stop.
This morning we went to the city and I was going to get my money but they are making me fill out all this paperwork stuff and so i am just going to get it tonight. We went to H &M and mom! you should be proud I didn't even buy anything. Except for postcards but that was the money place and gosh!lol I bought the store out of stamps :) How funny is that! I had to go somewhere else to buy the rest.
Tonight we are meeting Isabell, Amanda, Amanda, and Caroline at the pizza place and I don't know what we are doing tomorrow. I am going to be very tired come wednesday when I am traveling home because the plan is we are amusement parking on Tuesday.
PS I am bringing home Authentic Turkish Delights! and lemme tell you! They are delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment