Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Days 22 and 23

Sorry I missed out on writing yesterday! We left the cabin at around 6 ish and went to Isabells house and camped out! It was so fun! When we got there we sat on the trampoline and the tire swings and just hung out because they werent home but then they got home and we walked down to the supermarket and Isabells mom made some tacos! These are the first normal tacos I have had since I got here and do you know what i did. I put cucumbers and corn on my taco and no cheese. Can you believe this. I mean when i first got here one of the first meals I had was this chicken burrito thing but i mean... i love tacos with corn and cucumbers! it sounds discusting to me. lol After dinner Isabells friends came over and we went to the pool. I learned how to jump a fence so that was fun :) Anyways Sofia and I didnt want to swim so we went and attempted to watch the sun set but then we got side tracked and ended up rolling down the hill and we did it again and again. When amanda,amanda,matilda,caroline,jasper and his girlfriend, and tim all came out they...well some of them.. rolled down the hill too. So if you can imagine a super steep hill with like 5 or 6 people rolling down at the same time... thats what it looked like! At one point I accidently kicked tim in the nose and he wouldnt let me forget it. When we got back to the Taris domain, amanda and isabell went about putting the tent up in the dark! We had ice cream with bananas and strawberries and then we ventured inside and we put in Scary Movie 2 and then watched Club Dread. I don't recommend either of them. They are super dumb and really boring. But we had fun watching them all together and we had candies and chips and after the movies it was light outside again so we went for a short walk and decided it was time to sleep. So at around 430 we got in the tent and finally at around 6 we all got to sleep. Then at 10ish we got up and ate some bfast and just hung out! It was very fun minus the part about Swedish people not have bug spray. I should invent it over here... lol I would make a fortune. There are more bugs here than there are in the middle of the night by a big light in the middle of the forest. :) Anyways we are back in Hyltebruk and Helena is coming home tonight. We are going to watch Armageddon because Sofia says it is not possible for me to not see it lol and then hopefully we can watch some Roswell. I feels Roswell deprived even though right now I feel as if I hate Max and Michael and Maria broke up and its like this whole fiction story in my head is falling apart :(
I think I am catching a cold probably from be out side all night last night. I am sneezing alot and my voice is starting to sound wierd... ughh! One more week I dont know how I feel!Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment