Monday, July 27, 2009

The night before last we had a camp out at Lynnies. It was probably one of the most depressing times in my return home yet. Leigh was suppose to camp out with us but didn't and Lyn got tons of Swedish Fish and Mountain Dew it was like a memorial service or something. Everything Sofia loved was there and *sighh* she wasn't :(
Then last night we went house sitting together. I have never sitted a house before but it wasnt so bad! They have ahuge inground pool and a big screen Tv. Comfortable couches and ... an inground pool. okay so I liked the pool alot :) We ate mcdonalds and ice cream and movie popcorn and I thought i was going to die from all the food. We watched Push, American Teens, and Honey and then we crashed!
I found out that I am WAY behind on the whole college thing. I was looking through my papers and all of them are due on August 1. So I had schedule a physical and all my shots and stuff for tomorrow and wednesday and then I have to take everything up there on Thursday guhhhhhhhhhh I think I could go crazy!
Tonight Nathan and I were going to go to the Mississinewa and sit by the water and eat yummy berries and watch the office on his laptop because he says that I need to watch them all because they are hularious and I am missing out. Doesn't that sound like an amazing date :) aside from the fact that his laptop only lasts 2 hours hahaa but I decided that my mommy wants to hang out with me or something and I have tons of things to do like fill all this financial aid crap and make a bunch of copies and clean my room and car and blah blah. :( I wish I could have gone out with him tonight :(
At 11 - if the rents let me- I am going back to The Prosecutors house to help lyn house sit. lol because its one of those things that you need help with :)
Anywho I should probably be going. I have tons more stuff to do.
Loveth thee

No comments:

Post a Comment