Hey! We left the cabin and came back to Hyltebruk yesterday only to come home and pack up again. When we got home yesterday I finished reading My Sister's Keeper... Its a heartbreaker... and then I started packing all my bags. Today we are going back to the cabin and we are leaving Wednesday to go to the airport straight from the cabin, So I have to make sure I get everything out of here and I am totally not ready. lol Today we are going swimming and stuff and tomorrow we are shopping and hanging out with everyone one last time :( It is really sad I have made such great friends here.
Mom, will you please call the library and reserve Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen? Thank you :) I will call you guys before we leave for the cabin.
Welp, gotta go finish packing up now! Love you!
P.S. I forgot lol Sofia and I finished Season 3 of Roswell... There are no more episodes any more ;( No more super sweet alien powered people to watch!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment