Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 21

9 days left :( So! I achieved my goal! By leaving my blackout blind up today the sun was shining through my window by 4:00 and by 10 I was so tired of the light I was forced to climb out of bed! Aren't I clever! Wish I would have figured that out 2 weeks ago I would have been able to get a ton more things done in a day if I woke up in the morning instead of the afternoon! When I got up I decided to shower before the Johansson house woke up and then I crashed sofia's room and we called my mother. Dear sweet mother didnt know she was getting a phone call at 6 in the morning :) oh yes happy birthday to youuuu happy birthday tooo youuuu! That is what the mother heard at 6 am :) I am sure it truly brightened her day! After calling mom I packed my bag and once more sit here in the cabin writing to you while the rest of sweden is asleep! When sofia and I got here we ran outside and sat at the picnic table and read our books and wrote and felt the sun on our heads just relaxing until Sofia let out a scream because a little baby spider landed on her head.
When Brigitta got home we grilled and played cards and after wards sofia and I rode bikes to the gas station and took moses and malte for a walk and when we got back we popped in Roswell. I think we watched 5 episodes... only 10 more until the end and I am sure we can finish that in 9 days! Anyways we have made plans for tomorrow! We are going to take the bus to Isabells house and have a slumber party movie night swimming campout type thing! It is going to be a lot of fun! Then on wednesday Brigitta is going to come pick us up and we are going to head back home to hyltebruk and Helena will be coming home from Turkey!
I really miss home dudes! I honestly dont know how sofia survived inthe states for 10 months without her family and friends and sweden and home. I dont understand it at all! If I ever become a traveler of the world I will have to come home every like 2 weeks or something! :) It would be really tough to stay away from home.
Anyways I will be going to bed now! I want to get up before noon strikes tomorrow too! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment