Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 14,15,16

Hey there family and friends!Sorry I have missed so many days of writing! I better catch up! Ill start with Sofias birthday party! That was super fun :) Amanda, Isabell, sofia, and I ended up staying at home and Birgitta and Helena made us dinner! We had chicken and salad and she made this pasta salad stuff. lol I had chicken salad. After dinner they brought the cake out!!! lol I helped make that cake lol! It was really neat lol its like this shortcake stuff and you take the bottom layer off and then spread this strawberry whipped creamy yummy ness and then put the next layer on and then add white chocolate mousse and then the next layer and put the strawberry frostingy stuff on and pile a huge thing of strawberries on top! delicious i tell you! And i helped create that!!!hahhah and then we adventureized to the ocean and i took TONS AND TONS of pictures!! lol but i still cnt upload them because even though today i remember the camera cord, I accidently grabbed the wrong on so when I got back here to upload them It wouldnt fit. Guess itll have to wait for Saturday when I get back home. Yesterday we went back to Hyltebruk and were planning on going to Liseberg today, but at the last minute Helena booked tickets for Turkey-land to visit her boyfriend! I think shes bringing me back some Turkish Delights!! wooot! there really good! lol I had them like the first few days i was here. good stuff lol! Anyways shell be back in about a week and then we will be going to liseberg! Sometime anyways- before i come home.

You know its pretty crazy that I am actually even here! Its so wierd! lol I wake up in the morning and its like wow im in a foreign country... i wonder what time it is. And then i look at the clock and calculate what time it actually is. and then i get confused and wish i could fall back asleep but then I get up and attack the world with my american presence. hahah! just kidding! But everything I see here is like going in this eternal bank in my brain that I will most likely never forget! Its quite amazing :)

Anyways! Today we came back up here to the cabin and sofia and I met amanda at the movies and we say The Proposal! Great movie lol very funny! lol I loved it! The sof and I took the bus back here and finished Season 2 of roswell! lol We are starting the third one tomarrow night! I LOV EIT! It is absolutly terrible I tell you! It seriously breaks my heart lol but its so addictive. Gosh I hate shows like that. But there the best you know!

Anyways ! I better get going I just figured out its 4 am and super light outside... its like day time... notjoke :) Love you all! Ill write more tomarrow! Miss youuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment