Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 2

Today has been a very non productive day! Sofia brought Moses and Malta in to wake me up at around 3pm and then i showered and layed on the couch and watched Stay Alive. Very good movie I might add... well the half that I saw... Sof we need to finish that one!
We ran to the super market and got some ice cream and some strawberry juice stuff and came back and had dinner! we had swedish meat balls and potatoes! and Holy cow! I like Swedish Meat balls! and chocolate Mousse! and strawberries! and gummy sour sweet candy things. lol Lyn was wrong when she said that I was going to starve to death while Iwas here. I so am not! They have tasty food!
Tomorrow Sofia and I are going to take the bus I think. We are going to go stay at the cabin until sunday or monday and we are going to the movies tomarrow! I am quite excited because the cabin is right by the pool and the ocean. Sofia asked me which i would rather swim in and I almost laughed. Of course my answer was the ocean! My dad was like the ocean... arent there sharks and jelly fish?!
I called and talked to my mom and dad today. My mom was at work and my dad was home with Jackson. Evidently my sister is in at the hospital again. The baby isnt even due until July 4 and it shouldnt pop out until June 17... its on the 10th! I should have said June 13. That will be the day!
Good News! Jackson still remembers me and he isnt mad at me. He said he loves me and everything. He kept asking me is I was with sofia on the plane...I think he still thinks Im on the plane lol. Sweet baby jack!
Today was rainy and sofs dad says that the weather will be better on friday so thats good! I am going to go find a snack :) Love Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment