I just got off the phone with my mom and I finally got to talk to my sister! It's about time! Today was a pretty good day. I woke up and we traveled back here to Hyltebruk! Last night was really fun! We ate at a pizza place that was outside! It is soo busy at those outdoor restaurant They are stuffed full of people. It amazes me that the food tastes so good! Then we went and got some icecream and went to this place called Moon. Thats where we danced and danced all night! It was soo fun!
I am planning on going to bed early tonight- around 1 probably. Iwant to make a new record of getting up at around 10 tomorrow! Hopefully I succeed! I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow, probably just hanging out around here. Watching some roswell... Maybe Ill have sofia take me to her moms shop so I can see all the porcelain stuff! Her mom is a really great painter. Its neat!
I can't believe I have missed the 4H fair. I hope dad got a bag full of free stuff that way I don't have to buy pencils for college. HaHa. I am leaving in less than two weeks and I can't believe it!
For the 4th of July, I am going to wear an american shirt and carry around Sofia's miniature American Flag. Just because I am in a foreign country doesn't mean I can't celebrate our independence...right! :)
I know on Monday we are going back up to the cabin and Helena gets back here from Turkey on Wednesday. Sometime next week Amanda has to come over and we are going to watch Moulin Rouge because I still haven't seen it!
Sofia found this old religion book in Helenas closet and brought it down. Of course it was in swedish so i couldnt read it, but Sosso read some of it to me and I have decided that when i get back to America I am going to find a religion book and read it! I feel like I am only looking at things from my point of view and that is dumb. I want to learn what everyone else believe in too! Thats the only way you can truly understand the people around you right! Hmm makes since in my brain!
I think I am going to go shower now! I might be online again later! Love you! <3
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment