Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 17 and 18

Sorry it might seem like I havent written in a long time but the post before this was done but it didnt publish...it just saved. Woops!
I shall start writing every day! I feel bad when I dont lol. Yesterday was very relaxing lol. Amanda came over and the three of us headed down to the beach and tanned and swam. lol everytime we laid down on our towels the wind would start blowing and sand would go all over us! You should have seen us when we got out of the water and went to dry off.. We looked like a couple of sand monsters! `
´´Whoever made this appear glamerous... they lied!``
As quoted by sofia! And I must admit shes right! Anyways then we came back here and popped in Shakespeare in Love! How romantic! and The parents made some grilled food stuff and it was delicious! and then we watched some roswell... season 3... and yep!
Today Sofia and I ran to H&M to get a shirt and bangles! BTW mom I have to go to the Stadium Store to get my money and I have to have my passport with me so I am not going to get to do that until I get back to hyltebruk and I will probably just go to the bank instead of the Forex or the stadium. No need to worry! We are going back tomorrow! I must get going! Sofia and I are meeting Isabell, Amanda, and Isabells sister Amanda and were going out to eat and dancing! Love you family!and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment