Today was so fun! We left sofs house at around 12 ish and Brigitta drove us up here to the cabin. Its so cute! The door is awesome! Its like what you see in like way old movies. Its the type where the top and bottom are seperated and you can open the top part or you can open the bottom and if you open the bottom then yo ucan crawl under the top... and being foreign makes me sound dumb and crazy but thats because everything here is so ooo o o o oo cool!
Sofias mom dropped us off in the centrum thing which is translated as the center of the city. It has all the shops and restuarants and tons of people! Mostly blonds and pretty clothes lol. And I got to met sofia's friend isabell! She is sooo nice but she like refuses to speak english to me so sof traslates for me. She will get more use to speaking english the more she is around me. I have noticed that swedish people speak good english but they dont think they do. I understand them perfectly.. most of the time lol sometimes I have tosay what... but I understand them well. Anyways! we went to the Forex and i cashed my travelers cheques. OMG I am losing my money here! seriously! I gave a check that was worth 50 bucks and i got 350 crowns and thats like 150 crowns off since the american economy sucks and I am mad! After we went to forex I got to ride the bus for the first time! Its really neat lol just like in the movies! You get on and give the guy the money ususally 20 crowns and then he givesyou some little coins back and then you go sit and you have to remember to push a button and then it stops andyou get out and its neat! Alot of people ride those buses!
We got off where the cabin is and me and isabell and sofia walked down to the ocean and it was really rainy today so we didnt get in but there is a light house like right there in front of my face when I look out over the water and I have to get a picture of that before I get home for gramma.
So then brigitta took us to the big super market and we got a huge bag of candy because we thought we would be going to the movies later but then we couldnt so she dropped us off in the centrum again and we walked around and went in to H&M. I found a bathing suit for 4 dollars each piece and we are going back sometime soon. There were dresses for cheap, shoes and pants were like 7 dollars. Its like a better version of walmart but mostly all clothing! I put my clothes away in my closet and I noticed that I really did pack super light. I had to raid sofias closet for a shirt this morning... I cant wait to spend my mula. .. sorry mom and dad!
After going into stores and stuff we decided it was time to get some food. We went to this restaurant called Cleopatras. It was a little pizza parlor and I got a margarita... hahhhaa not the drink! Its a cheese pizza! We had originally planned to go to the movies and see the hang over, but there wasnt a bus that we could have got on so tomorrow night Helena is going with us and we are taking her car. Anyways instead of the movies sofia and isabell showed me the library and we walked around a ton. Then sof and I took the bus to strandhaga which is where the cabin is and we watched movies and ate candy and played on youtube and now here we are! lol!
I am so glad I am here. Its the coolest place ever and I miss you mom and dad and sissy and jackson and michael and little baby emma who is coming very soon and smittie and emma and the extended family as well. hahha
Today was a big day and tomorrow will be a big day as well. I believe tomarrow we will be going swimming inthe pool and then going to the movies with helena. fun fun!
Love, me
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment