Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 7

Hey!! Not a very festive day today! I got up at 11.. woah! lol and then showered and we went shopping! That was pretty fun. There is this store about 45 minutes away and its like a HUGE walmart. lol everything is kind of cheap... i mean cheap for them not so much for me. I cashed a few of my cheques today. The American Economy sucks... just so you all know that. lol I am suppose to get 1500 kr for 150 dollars but instead I only get about 1070 kr. Pretty dumb if you ask me.
After we went shopping we went to visit sofias grandpa. He was really nice except that he didn't speak one word of english except for Smallville, Clark Kent, and byebye. lol he says that English is a very wierd languauge :) How funny is that lol.
For dinner we had mashed potatos and this wierd meat stuff. It tasted a lot like the stuff we have with sour kraut. The sausage stuff... I don't know. It was good though. They cooked it with ketchup over the top of it.
Tomorrow we are going to the cabin again. This time we are staying from tomarrow till about tuesday. I dont know if we are come back home at all but if we do I will call you guys. I will also call before I leave tomarrow although it may be super early!Be ready! mwahaha lol.
I will be sure to take a ton of pics this week while we are away. The ocean is right there and also the big Midsummers thing is happening.
Sofia's birthday is on the 22 so i think we are going to be celebrating that as well. Fun Fun Fun! lol I will post more tomarrow night! Love-

No comments:

Post a Comment