Hey there! Today was a pretty boring day lol. But dinner was really good lol. Sofia had a dentist appointment today so when she got home she made me get up. I was supposed to call you guys before i left for the cabin, but I forgot too. Woops! As soon as I got up I started packing. We are gonna be here for like a week so my entire wardrobe was packed into my bag lol.
Anyways- we left soon after I finished and Sofia and I have been watching Roswell ever since .. hahhaahaha! lol we watched like 8 episodes or something today alone. yes yes .. pretty boring day lol.
We did run to Lidl before dinner its the supermarket right across the street and tomarrow we are shopping and swimming so that will be fun! I shall try not to spend much money but I really want a swedish tshirt lol I will save it for when we go to the sportsy store... I know exactly what I want!
The baby is sooo adorable! Seriously lol I stared at her for like 5 minutes. I think she has my lips lol in the picture I mean..I wonder if that means she can make 'the face' ! You know 'the face' thats all like dads lol! Someone needs to get to uploading some more because I am getting a little antsy. I want to see some more pics of this little maciejewski! So get to uploading! Comeon!
This weekend is Midsummers. Sofias mom says we have to stay home on friday .. which is midsummers eve. Midsummers eve is kind of like the night before Halloween where everyone goes out and gets in big trouble and stuff so we are probably just going to swim and stuff. On saturday I think we are going to hang out here for most of the day and go to Amandas house for a picnic on the beach! That should be fun!
Which reminds me! Tomorrow I will take pictures of the ocean and stuff but I accidently left sofias camera cord at the house so I dont know when Im going to get the chance to upload them to here. Probably like Tuesday or something. I dont know
Well I better get going, Sofia is getting cranky. Something about sleep and computers I dont know! Anyways ttyl! Love Sheila
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment