Sunday, June 21, 2009

day 13

Hey! Just got home alittle bit ago. Today i woke up around 10 and we played cards and stuff. Sofia and I rode bikes on these little trails that go through the woods by the ocean and stuff. It was fun but I was a little nervous at first. There are a lot of people walking onthe trails and other bikers and hikers and little babies and Im pretty clumsy on my feet so on two wheels to a bike thats to big for me... Im like a death trap. lol I fell over two times. The first time I was stopping and the second time I was walking the thing back wards. Ugh!
Anyways so we went to the pretty beach and it was really... pretty! The ocean floor was all rippley from the waves and it felt really neat on the bottom of my feet. hahaha! I know thats a wierd thing to write on the blog but it was like the best part of the adventure.
So we rode back and i got on here and tried tosend dad an ecard but it didnt work so my blog thing is going to have to be sufficient! Happy fathers day again :) and then we left again and went to Max and the supermarket. Max is a fastfood restaurant that puts mayonaisse on there cheeseburgers and I mean it wasnt bad... but it had mayo on it.... lol If it didnt have the mayo it woulda been great!
Then we came home and played more cards and then Isabell and Caroline came over and then we all left and took the bus to amandas house! And this my ...family... is where the fun begins!
We took the bus to amandas and then we started our cookout! lol We cooked hotdogs and vegetarian hotdogs, and these little pork things... and honestly none of it was really cooked well except the little pork things and thats because Caroline did it. lol It was good lol but the hotdogs had like random little burnt spots :) it was a true teenage girl camp out! Isabells two sisters were there too and they look EXACTLY like isabell. Its like seeing triplets of something! Its awesome lol! You will see inthe pictures I post on facebook on tuesday.
We ate alot of food and then we adventurized down to the beach that was voted the most beautiful in all of sweden! lol and it really was beautiful! Its by the biggest hotel in halmstad lol and and this hotel was so strange. It was pretty dont get me wrong lol but there was dancing lessons at this hotel and a randomly placed naked lady poster on one of the windows lol. This is where the prom is held!
We took alot ofpictures down at the beach and then we walked back to amandas house but caroline had to leave so we waited with her for her bus and then we went back to amandas and she pulled out this huge bucket of bathing suits and we all grabbed one and jumped into there pool and swam and jumped some more. lol dont worry mom its inground and like 6 or 7 ft deep. And then when we got cold we went and sat in the sauna and got really hot and then we jumped back in the pool and repeated this procedure. lol and then we got dry and changed and watched Maid of Honor and then Amandas parents came out with an ice cream cake for sofia and they sang (because i dont know the swedish happy birthday) and then we ate and talked and laughed and watched and then Amandas dad came in and took us home because it was almost 1 am and now we are here and I am typing and what a fun day! It was very teenagerish. lol tomarrow they are coming over and mamma is making food and we are having a little party here for sof. I couldnt get her anything since she is always with me but i am going to try to help helena make a candy cake. lol whatever that is!
We are going home on Tuesday so I will call you guys and Lyn then. And I am very tired and Sofia keeps making tsssking noises which means ' ugh sheila I cant believe you are o nthe internet this late dont you think its time to get off. I am tired and cant sleep until i can turn the light out and for some ungodly reason i cant turn the light out until the computer is finished humming. ' lol Peace!
ps... I have blondish colored hair... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment