Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 12

Well! I woke up this morning with those flower still tucked under my pillow... lol I'll talk about that later! Anyways, today we went to visit the fam and have a midsummer family get together! And man! They had the best food I have ever eaten I think! lol There was this stuff that tasted alot like steak and it had these little green things on it... some sort of spice? and this potato thing with leaves and asparagus and a bunch of other random vegies... That was good too. You know I have found that as long as I dont think about what I am eating it all turns out pretty good. Unless its fishy stuff or like mushrooms or something. Sofias family is really nice! This one guy I think it might have been an uncle? He came up and started talking to me about how a buddy of his lives in Florida and has a summer home in Sweden and brought an american friend here and he had just gotten done talking to that America like 20 minutes before he met me. I didnt realize so many Americans came to sweden! That would awesome to have a summer home in sweden. I mean... can you even imagine that? Coming here every summer... I cant imagine that it would be AWESOME! not that American summers aren't good but I mean here they have like midsummers and oceans and people everywhere wearing flowers in there hair.... Sighhh! lol Dont worry lol I am going to come home in 18 days... not that I am counting or anything :) Mom you need to get on facebook. Anyways, Tomarrow we are cooking out onthe beach with Amanda, Isabell, and Caroline. That outta be fun :) I will take abuncha pics! I finally got some more batteries! Welp I am out! Love youu!

No comments:

Post a Comment