I wasn't able to get online last night so i will write about last night today and today tonight. lol :) Yesterday sof and I woke up at around 1230ish and we ate our breakfast. Breakfast is a very important meal in sweden and even if you wake up at 1230 you must eat it! Then mamma came home and we went to the mall and shopped. I found postcards that i will send sometime and stamps too. ohh and I ate real swedish chocalote balls! lol its pretty much a big ball of chocolate that was rolled in coconut shavings. They are really big. Sofia tried to make them at one of the campouts we had at lyns but they tasted different than these. Sunday when we get back home we are going to make the home made chocolate balls! woo hoo!
After we went shopping we came back to the cabin and walked down to the ocean!IT WAS FREEZING and very salty! lol we got in, went under, jumped out and ran to the pool. the heated pool. It was pretty much empty since it was all rainy out. Anyways we swam till about 6 and then we came home and showered and stuff. For dinner we had hamburgers which are really really really good! I had mine with lettuce and ketchup and it was on sesame bun and it was amazing lol. I really like this swedish food stuff.
During dinner sofias friend Amanda came over. She is really really nice and speaks super good english! Everytime sofia and her would talk swedish to each other i, the confused american, would be looking well confused... so amanda we stop and explain what they were saying. It was really nice. Anyways at around 830 we left and went to the store and got a ton of candy and a 2 liter of coke and then we went to the movies and watched 17 again. The swedish movie popcorn is really good lol.OMG! AT THE MOVIES YOU DONT HAVE TO SMUGGLE IN FOOD. During the movie I went for a piece of candy and the entire bag full of candy fell all over the floor :( my bad. That bag was like 6 dollars american money... it was the kind you pickout and weigh.
After the movie Helena agreed totake Amanda home so we headed to the super rich community part of sweden. Amanda showed us around the house and it was the most beautiful house I have ever seen! There are big pretty pictures everywhere and the staircase is really pretty and the pool is inground and it was really pretty. lol
today (which is technically yesterday) is (was) a really great day. and Tomarrow ( which is today) I get to meet Caroline. I really like sofs friends lol they are all english talking nice swedish people!
I am so happy im in Sweden!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment