Oh wow... ten days left. Today was not very adventurous... I woke up at 2. Yeah. 2. If you are a regular reader you know that I originally planned to wake up at around 10. It is time to break out the alarm clock. I uploaded some pics today, wanted to call the home but the phone was charging, ate some maceroni and swedish meat balls, saw a movie, and here I am now. Tomorrow we are heading back up to the cabin until Wednesday. Then we are coming back here and Helena is coming home. I have no idea what is on the agenda. All I know is that sometime we are watching Moulin Rouge and Titanic with Amanda, going to Liseberg once Helena comes home, and going dancing again this next weekend.
I am reading My sister's Keeper and it is the saddest book I think I have ever picked up. It is really good and I can't wait to see the movie. I believe it is in America right now and if you read this and have the chance to go...go! lol Run to the movie theater with a pack of tissues! No Joke!
Right now I am really missing America, but I know in 10 days I will be saying the same about Sweden.
I talked to Aunt Patti today, she was on msn messenger. Sometime she will be getting a facebook and thats good! We talked about traveling and she is right. Once you go someplace you just want to keep going more places! Sometime I want to go visit her and Johnny in Alaska. That would be so awesome. She is coming home in September for a class reunion and that makes me happy. I haven't seen her in a long time.
Well, I better get going. It's about 12:30 am and I think I have wasted enough of my day on here. I will write more tomorrow! Love you all!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment